- VoSolHC used to treat
- VoSolHC is used to treat
- VoSolHC missed dose
- VoSolHC side effects
- VoSolHC effects of vosolhc
- VoSolHC drug
Uses of VoSolHC
- It is used to treat ear infections.
How is this medicine (VoSolHC) best taken?
Use this medicine as ordered by your doctor. Read all information given to you. Follow all instructions closely.
- To gain the most benefit, do not miss doses.
- Keep using VoSolHC as you have been told by your doctor or other health care provider, even if you feel well.
- For the ear only.
- Wash your hands before and after use.
- Lie on your side with problem ear up.
- For children younger than 3 years of age, pull the outer ear outward and downward.
- For children 3 years of age and older and adults, pull the outer ear outward and upward.
- Put drops in ear without touching dropper to ear. Stay on side for 2 minutes or put cotton plug in ear.
- If you have been told to use a wick of cotton to put this medicine in, follow what the doctor has told you.
What do I do if I miss a dose?
- Use a missed dose as soon as you think about it.
- If it is close to the time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your normal time.
- Do not use 2 doses or extra doses.
What are some other side effects of VoSolHC?
All drugs may cause side effects. However, many people have no side effects or only have minor side effects. Call your doctor or get medical help if any of these side effects or any other side effects bother you or do not go away:
These are not all of the side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, call your doctor. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
You may report side effects to the FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch.
If OVERDOSE is suspected
If you think there has been an overdose, call your poison control center or get medical care right away. Be ready to tell or show what was taken, how much, and when it happened.
How do I store and/or throw out VoSolHC?
- Store at room temperature.
- Keep lid tightly closed.
- Keep all drugs in a safe place. Keep all drugs out of the reach of children and pets.
- Check with your pharmacist about how to throw out unused drugs.