Trastuzumab And Hyaluronidase-Oysk (Subcutaneous Route)
Name: Trastuzumab And Hyaluronidase-Oysk (Subcutaneous Route)
- Trastuzumab And Hyaluronidase-Oysk Subcutaneous Route effects of
- Trastuzumab And Hyaluronidase-Oysk Subcutaneous Route the effects of
- Trastuzumab And Hyaluronidase-Oysk Subcutaneous Route injection
Appropriate studies have not been performed on the relationship of age to the effects of trastuzumab and hyaluronidase-oysk combination injection in the pediatric population. Safety and efficacy have not been established.
Appropriate studies performed to date have not demonstrated geriatric-specific problems that would limit the usefulness of trastuzumab and hyaluronidase-oysk combination injection in the elderly. However, elderly patients are more likely to have age-related heart problems, which may require caution in patients receiving this medicine.
There are no adequate studies in women for determining infant risk when using this medication during breastfeeding. Weigh the potential benefits against the potential risks before taking this medication while breastfeeding.
Other Medical Problems
The presence of other medical problems may affect the use of this medicine. Make sure you tell your doctor if you have any other medical problems, especially:
- Congestive heart failure or
- Heart disease (eg, cardiomyopathy) or
- Heart rhythm problems (eg, arrhythmia) or
- Hypertension (high blood pressure) or
- Lung disease (eg, interstitial pneumonitis, pulmonary fibrosis, tumor)—Use with caution. May make these conditions worse.