Name: Sterile Lubricant
- Sterile Lubricant used to treat
- Sterile Lubricant is used to treat
- Sterile Lubricant drug
- Sterile Lubricant missed dose
- Sterile Lubricant side effects
- Sterile Lubricant effects of sterile lubricant
Uses of Sterile Lubricant
- It is used to treat dry eyes.
- It is used to treat eye irritation.
How is this medicine (Sterile Lubricant) best taken?
Use this medicine as ordered by your doctor. Read all information given to you. Follow all instructions closely.
- For the eye only.
- Some of these products are not for use if you are wearing contact lenses. Be sure you know if you need to avoid wearing contact lenses while using this product.
- Do not touch the container tip to the eye, lid, or other skin.
- Put the cap back on after you are done using your dose.
- Wash your hands before and after use.
- Tilt your head back and drop drug into the eye.
- After use, keep your eyes closed. Put pressure on the inside corner of the eye. Do this for 1 to 2 minutes. This keeps the drug in your eye.
- Some of these drugs need to be shaken before use. Be sure you know if this product needs to be shaken before using it.
- Do not use if the solution is cloudy, leaking, or has particles.
- Do not use if solution changes color.
- Throw away any part left over after the dose is given.
What do I do if I miss a dose?
- If you use Sterile Lubricant on a regular basis, use a missed dose as soon as you think about it.
- If it is close to the time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your normal time.
- Do not use 2 doses or extra doses.
- Many times this medicine is used on an as needed basis. Do not use more often than told by the doctor.
What are some other side effects of Sterile Lubricant?
All drugs may cause side effects. However, many people have no side effects or only have minor side effects. Call your doctor or get medical help if you have any side effects that bother you or do not go away.
These are not all of the side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, call your doctor. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
You may report side effects to the FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch.
If OVERDOSE is suspected
If you think there has been an overdose, call your poison control center or get medical care right away. Be ready to tell or show what was taken, how much, and when it happened.