Name: Neuac Kit
- Neuac Kit drug
- Neuac Kit side effects
- Neuac Kit effects of neuac kit
- Neuac Kit uses
- Neuac Kit adverse effects
What are some things I need to know or do while I take Neuac Kit?
- Tell all of your health care providers that you take Neuac Kit. This includes your doctors, nurses, pharmacists, and dentists.
- This medicine may cause harm if swallowed. If this medicine is swallowed, call a doctor or poison control center right away.
- Certain acne products that contain benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid can rarely cause very bad and sometimes life-threatening allergic reactions or very bad irritation. Before first use, you may need to follow certain steps to make sure you do not have an allergic reaction. Use Neuac Kit as you were told by the doctor or read the package label. Talk with the doctor.
- Use care when putting on. It may bleach hair or colored fabric.
- Use other pimple (acne) drugs with care. More skin irritation may happen.
- Talk with your doctor before you use other drugs or products on your skin.
- You may get sunburned more easily. Avoid sun, sunlamps, and tanning beds. Use sunscreen and wear clothing and eyewear that protects you from the sun.
- Do not use longer than you have been told. A second infection may happen.
- Diarrhea, bloody diarrhea, and a certain bowel problem (colitis) have happened with this medicine. Very bad colitis may lead to death. Call your doctor right away if you have stomach pain or cramps, very bad or watery diarrhea, or bloody diarrhea. Do not try to treat diarrhea without first checking with your doctor.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant. You will need to talk about the benefits and risks of using Neuac Kit while you are pregnant.
- Tell your doctor if you are breast-feeding. You will need to talk about any risks to your baby.
What are some other side effects of Neuac Kit?
All drugs may cause side effects. However, many people have no side effects or only have minor side effects. Call your doctor or get medical help if any of these side effects or any other side effects bother you or do not go away:
- Irritation where this medicine is used.
- Dry skin.
These are not all of the side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, call your doctor. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
You may report side effects to the FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch.
How do I store and/or throw out Neuac Kit?
- Store at room temperature. Do not freeze.
- Store in a dry place. Do not store in a bathroom.
- Throw away any part not used after 2 months.
- Keep all drugs in a safe place. Keep all drugs out of the reach of children and pets.
- Check with your pharmacist about how to throw out unused drugs.
Consumer Information Use and Disclaimer
- If your symptoms or health problems do not get better or if they become worse, call your doctor.
- Do not share your drugs with others and do not take anyone else's drugs.
- Keep a list of all your drugs (prescription, natural products, vitamins, OTC) with you. Give this list to your doctor.
- Talk with the doctor before starting any new drug, including prescription or OTC, natural products, or vitamins.
- Some drugs may have another patient information leaflet. Check with your pharmacist. If you have any questions about Neuac Kit (clindamycin and benzoyl peroxide gel with moisturizer cream), please talk with your doctor, nurse, pharmacist, or other health care provider.
- If you think there has been an overdose, call your poison control center or get medical care right away. Be ready to tell or show what was taken, how much, and when it happened.
This information should not be used to decide whether or not to take this medicine or any other medicine. Only the healthcare provider has the knowledge and training to decide which medicines are right for a specific patient. This information does not endorse any medicine as safe, effective, or approved for treating any patient or health condition. This is only a brief summary of general information about Neuac Kit. It does NOT include all information about the possible uses, directions, warnings, precautions, interactions, adverse effects, or risks that may apply to this medicine. This information is not specific medical advice and does not replace information you receive from the healthcare provider. You must talk with the healthcare provider for complete information about the risks and benefits of using Neuac Kit.
Review Date: October 4, 2017