- Micro-Guard effects of micro-guard
- Micro-Guard side effects
- Micro-Guard serious side effects
- Micro-Guard effects of
- Micro-Guard micro-guard dosage
- Micro-Guard 50 mg
- Micro-Guard tablet
- Micro-Guard missed dose
- Micro-Guard drug
Side Effects of Micro-Guard
Miconazole may cause serious side effects including:
Allergic reactions.Tell your doctor or get emergency medical help right away if you have any of the symptoms below:
- skin rash or hives
- swelling of your face, eyes, lips, tongue or throat
- trouble swallowing or breathing
The most common side effects of miconazole include:
- change in taste
- upper stomach (abdominal) pain
Tell your doctor if you have any side effect that bothers you or that does not go away. These are not all the possible side effects of miconazole. For more information, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
Micro-Guard and Lactation
Tell your doctor if you are breastfeeding or plan to breastfeed. It is not known if miconazole passes into your breast milk. Talk to your doctor about the best way to feed your baby if you use miconazole.
The recommended dosing schedule for miconazole is the application of one 50 mg buccal tablet to the upper gum region once daily for 14 consecutive days.
How is this medicine (Micro Guard) best taken?
Use Micro Guard as ordered by your doctor. Read all information given to you. Follow all instructions closely.
- Use as you have been told, even if your signs get better.
- Do not take this medicine by mouth. For vaginal use only. Keep out of your mouth, nose, and eyes (may burn).
- Wash your hands before and after use.
- Use at bedtime for best results.
- Dry outside vaginal area all the way after showering, bathing, or swimming. Change out of wet bathing suits or damp workout clothes right away.
- Do not have vaginal sex while using Micro Guard.
What do I do if I miss a dose?
- Use a missed dose as soon as you think about it.
- If it is close to the time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your normal time.
- Do not use 2 doses or extra doses.
How do I store and/or throw out Micro Guard?
- Store at room temperature. Do not freeze.
- Store in a dry place. Do not store in a bathroom.
- Keep all drugs in a safe place. Keep all drugs out of the reach of children and pets.
- Check with your pharmacist about how to throw out unused drugs.
What other drugs will affect Micro-Guard (miconazole topical)?
It is not likely that other drugs you take orally or inject will have an effect on topically applied miconazole. But many drugs can interact with each other. Tell each of your health care providers about all medicines you use, including prescription and over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal products.