Liletta (52 MG)
Name: Liletta (52 MG)
- Liletta 52 MG used to treat
- Liletta 52 MG is used to treat
- Liletta 52 MG mg
- Liletta 52 MG drug
- Liletta 52 MG drugs like
- Liletta 52 MG side effects
- Liletta 52 MG effects of
Uses of Liletta
- It is used to prevent pregnancy.
- It is used to treat heavy bleeding during monthly periods (menstruation).
What do I need to tell my doctor BEFORE I take Liletta?
- If you have an allergy to Liletta (52 MG) (levonorgestrel (IUD)) or any part of this medicine.
- If you are allergic to any drugs like this one, any other drugs, foods, or other substances. Tell your doctor about the allergy and what signs you had, like rash; hives; itching; shortness of breath; wheezing; cough; swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat; or any other signs.
- If you are pregnant or may be pregnant. Do not use Liletta if you are pregnant.
- If you have an IUD (intrauterine device) in place.
- If you have any of these health problems: Active liver disease, chlamydia or gonorrhea, endometritis after a birth, genital tract infection, infected abortion in the last 3 months, liver tumor, pelvic infection, uterine or cervical tumor or growth, uterine problems like uterine fibroids, or untreated cervicitis or vaginitis.
- If you have unexplained vaginal bleeding.
- If you have ever had any of these health problems: Breast cancer, cancer where hormones make it grow, or pelvic inflammatory disease.
- If you have not started your period.
- If you or your partner have sex with more than one person.
- If your body is weak at fighting infections.
- If you have ever abused drugs.
This is not a list of all drugs or health problems that interact with this medicine.
Tell your doctor and pharmacist about all of your drugs (prescription or OTC, natural products, vitamins) and health problems. You must check to make sure that it is safe for you to take Liletta with all of your drugs and health problems. Do not start, stop, or change the dose of any drug without checking with your doctor.
How is this medicine (Liletta) best taken?
Use Liletta as ordered by your doctor. Read all information given to you. Follow all instructions closely.
- This medicine will be given to you by a doctor.
- Some pain, bleeding, or other reactions may happen when this medicine is put in. These other reactions may include seizures, slow heartbeat, very bad dizziness, or passing out. Talk with your doctor.
- Check to see if Liletta is in place as you have been told by your doctor or read the package insert.
- If this medicine is being removed and you do not want to get pregnant, talk with your doctor. You will need to use another kind of birth control like a condom the week before it is removed.
What do I do if I miss a dose?
- Call your doctor to find out what to do.
What are some other side effects of Liletta?
All drugs may cause side effects. However, many people have no side effects or only have minor side effects. Call your doctor or get medical help if any of these side effects or any other side effects bother you or do not go away:
- Pimples (acne).
- Upset stomach or throwing up.
These are not all of the side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, call your doctor. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
You may report side effects to the FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch.
If OVERDOSE is suspected
If you think there has been an overdose, call your poison control center or get medical care right away. Be ready to tell or show what was taken, how much, and when it happened.