Juvederm Ultra Plus
Name: Juvederm Ultra Plus
- Juvederm Ultra Plus side effects
- Juvederm Ultra Plus effects of juvederm ultra plus
- Juvederm Ultra Plus drug
How is this medicine (Juvederm Ultra Plus) best taken?
Use this medicine as ordered by your doctor. Read all information given to you. Follow all instructions closely.
- It is given as a shot into the skin of the face.
What do I do if I miss a dose?
- Call your doctor to find out what to do.
What are some other side effects of Juvederm Ultra Plus?
All drugs may cause side effects. However, many people have no side effects or only have minor side effects. Call your doctor or get medical help if any of these side effects or any other side effects bother you or do not go away:
- Irritation or swelling where the shot was given.
These are not all of the side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, call your doctor. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
You may report side effects to the FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch.
If OVERDOSE is suspected
If you think there has been an overdose, call your poison control center or get medical care right away. Be ready to tell or show what was taken, how much, and when it happened.
How do I store and/or throw out Juvederm Ultra Plus?
- If you need to store this medicine (Juvederm Ultra Plus) at home, talk with your doctor, nurse, or pharmacist about how to store it.