Name: ISOtretinoin (Systemic)
- ISOtretinoin Systemic used to treat
- ISOtretinoin Systemic is used to treat
- ISOtretinoin Systemic side effects
- ISOtretinoin Systemic effects of
- ISOtretinoin Systemic drug
Uses of ISOtretinoin
- It is used to treat pimples (acne).
- It may be given to you for other reasons. Talk with the doctor.
What are some other side effects of ISOtretinoin?
All drugs may cause side effects. However, many people have no side effects or only have minor side effects. Call your doctor or get medical help if any of these side effects or any other side effects bother you or do not go away:
- Dry mouth.
- Dry eyes.
- Dry skin.
- Dry lips.
- Nose irritation.
- Change in how contact lenses feel in the eyes.
These are not all of the side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, call your doctor. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
You may report side effects to the FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch.
If OVERDOSE is suspected
If you think there has been an overdose, call your poison control center or get medical care right away. Be ready to tell or show what was taken, how much, and when it happened.
How do I store and/or throw out ISOtretinoin?
- Store at room temperature.
- Protect from light.
- Store in a dry place. Do not store in a bathroom.
- Keep all drugs in a safe place. Keep all drugs out of the reach of children and pets.
- Throw away unused or expired drugs. Do not flush down a toilet or pour down a drain unless you are told to do so. Check with your pharmacist if you have questions about the best way to throw out drugs. There may be drug take-back programs in your area.