Name: GoodSense Nasoflow
- GoodSense Nasoflow drug
- GoodSense Nasoflow drugs like
- GoodSense Nasoflow side effects
- GoodSense Nasoflow how to use
- GoodSense Nasoflow missed dose
- GoodSense Nasoflow effects of goodsense nasoflow
Uses of GoodSense Nasoflow
- It is used to ease allergy signs.
What do I need to tell my doctor BEFORE I take GoodSense Nasoflow?
- If you have an allergy to fluticasone or any other part of GoodSense Nasoflow (fluticasone (nasal)).
- If you are allergic to any drugs like this one, any other drugs, foods, or other substances. Tell your doctor about the allergy and what signs you had, like rash; hives; itching; shortness of breath; wheezing; cough; swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat; or any other signs.
- If you are taking any of these drugs: Atazanavir, clarithromycin, conivaptan, indinavir, itraconazole, ketoconazole, lopinavir, nefazodone, nelfinavir, ritonavir, saquinavir, telithromycin, or voriconazole.
This is not a list of all drugs or health problems that interact with this medicine.
Tell your doctor and pharmacist about all of your drugs (prescription or OTC, natural products, vitamins) and health problems. You must check to make sure that it is safe for you to take GoodSense Nasoflow with all of your drugs and health problems. Do not start, stop, or change the dose of any drug without checking with your doctor.
What are some things I need to know or do while I take GoodSense Nasoflow?
- Tell all of your health care providers that you take this medicine. This includes your doctors, nurses, pharmacists, and dentists.
- This medicine is only for allergies. Do not use it to treat asthma or a cold. Talk with the doctor.
- This medicine may raise the chance of cataracts or glaucoma. Talk with the doctor.
- Have an eye exam as you have been told by your doctor.
- Talk with your doctor if you come into contact with anyone who has chickenpox or measles and you have not had chickenpox, measles, or the vaccines for them.
- If you have come into contact with anyone who has tuberculosis (TB), talk with your doctor.
- If you have had any recent nose surgery, injury, ulcers, or sores, talk with your doctor.
- Stinging or sneezing may happen for a few seconds after you use GoodSense Nasoflow. Talk with your doctor if this bothers you.
- When changing from an oral steroid to another form of a steroid, there may be very bad and sometimes deadly side effects. Signs like weakness, feeling tired, dizziness, upset stomach, throwing up, not thinking clearly, or low blood sugar may happen. Call your doctor right away if you have any of these signs. If you have a bad injury, have surgery, or any type of infection, you may need extra doses of oral steroids. These extra steroids will help your body deal with these stresses. Carry a warning card saying that there may be times when you may need extra steroids.
- This medicine may affect growth in children and teens in some cases. They may need regular growth checks. Talk with the doctor.
- Different brands of this medicine may be for use in different ages of children. Talk with the doctor before giving GoodSense Nasoflow to a child.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant. You will need to talk about the benefits and risks of using this medicine while you are pregnant.
- Tell your doctor if you are breast-feeding. You will need to talk about any risks to your baby.
How is this medicine (GoodSense Nasoflow) best taken?
Use GoodSense Nasoflow as ordered by your doctor. Read all information given to you. Follow all instructions closely.
- Keep using this medicine as you have been told by your doctor or other health care provider, even if you feel well.
- To gain the most benefit, do not miss doses.
- Do not take GoodSense Nasoflow by mouth. Use in your nose only. Keep out of your mouth and eyes (may burn).
- Some products may have different ways to prime the pump. Some pumps may also need to be primed if not used for different periods of time. Follow how and when to prime as you have been told.
- Spray up the nose only. Do not spray onto the wall joining the two nostrils.
- Shake well before use.
- Blow your nose before use.
- Close 1 nostril.
- Tilt your head forward a little.
- Put nose spray tube into other nostril.
- While breathing in through the nose, press down once to release spray.
- Breathe out from your mouth.
- Check your spray use with your doctor at each visit. Read and follow the facts on how to use the spray. Make sure you use the spray the right way.
What do I do if I miss a dose?
- Use a missed dose as soon as you think about it.
- If it is close to the time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your normal time.
- Do not use 2 doses or extra doses.
What are some other side effects of GoodSense Nasoflow?
All drugs may cause side effects. However, many people have no side effects or only have minor side effects. Call your doctor or get medical help if any of these side effects or any other side effects bother you or do not go away:
- Nose irritation.
- Sore throat.
- Back pain.
- Upset stomach or throwing up.
These are not all of the side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, call your doctor. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
You may report side effects to the FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch.