Collagen / Lidocaine With Aloe Gel
Name: Collagen / Lidocaine With Aloe Gel
- Collagen / Lidocaine With Aloe Gel used to treat
- Collagen / Lidocaine With Aloe Gel is used to treat
- Collagen / Lidocaine With Aloe Gel missed dose
- Collagen / Lidocaine With Aloe Gel drug
Uses of Collagen/Lidocaine With Aloe Gel
- It is used to promote healing of skin ulcers and wounds.
- It is used to treat burns.
What are some things I need to know or do while I take Collagen/Lidocaine With Aloe Gel?
- Tell all of your health care providers that you take this medicine. This includes your doctors, nurses, pharmacists, and dentists.
- If you have a skin infection. Talk with your doctor.
- Do not scratch or rub the skin while it is numb. Do not let it get very hot or very cold.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant. You will need to talk about the benefits and risks of using collagen/lidocaine with aloe gel while you are pregnant.
- Tell your doctor if you are breast-feeding. You will need to talk about any risks to your baby.
How is this medicine (Collagen/Lidocaine With Aloe Gel) best taken?
Use this medicine as ordered by your doctor. Read all information given to you. Follow all instructions closely.
- Do not take collagen/lidocaine with aloe gel by mouth. Use on your skin only. Keep out of your mouth, nose, and eyes (may burn).
- Wash your hands before and after use.
- Clean affected part before use. Make sure to dry well.
- Cover the wound with a clean dressing.
What do I do if I miss a dose?
- Use a missed dose as soon as you think about it.
How do I store and/or throw out Collagen/Lidocaine With Aloe Gel?
- Store at room temperature.
- Keep all drugs in a safe place. Keep all drugs out of the reach of children and pets.
- Check with your pharmacist about how to throw out unused drugs.