Biopatch w/ Chlorhexidine Gluconate
Name: Biopatch w/ Chlorhexidine Gluconate
- Biopatch w/ Chlorhexidine Gluconate works by
- Biopatch w/ Chlorhexidine Gluconate injection
- Biopatch w/ Chlorhexidine Gluconate side effects
Uses For Biopatch w/Chlorhexidine Gluconate
Chlorhexidine belongs to a group of medicines called antiseptic antibacterial agents. It is used to clean the skin after an injury, before surgery, or before an injection. Chlorhexidine is also used to clean the hands before a procedure. It works by killing or preventing the growth of bacteria on the skin.
Biopatch w/Chlorhexidine Gluconate Side Effects
Along with its needed effects, a medicine may cause some unwanted effects. Although not all of these side effects may occur, if they do occur they may need medical attention.
Check with your doctor immediately if any of the following side effects occur:Incidence not known
- Blistering, burning, itching, peeling, skin rash, redness, swelling, or other signs of irritation on the skin
- swelling of the face, hands, or feet
- trouble breathing
Other side effects not listed may also occur in some patients. If you notice any other effects, check with your healthcare professional.
Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to the FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088.