Adoxa Pak 1 / 100
Name: Adoxa Pak 1 / 100
- Adoxa Pak 1 / 100 used to treat
- Adoxa Pak 1 / 100 is used to treat
- Adoxa Pak 1 / 100 tablet
- Adoxa Pak 1 / 100 drug
- Adoxa Pak 1 / 100 drugs like
Uses of Adoxa Pak 1/100
- It is used to treat pimples (acne).
- It is used to treat or prevent bacterial infections.
- It is used to prevent malaria.
- It is used to treat swelling of the tissue around the teeth (periodontitis). It is used with scaling and root planing.
- It may be given to you for other reasons. Talk with the doctor.
What do I need to tell my doctor BEFORE I take Adoxa Pak 1/100?
- If you have an allergy to doxycycline or any other part of Adoxa Pak 1/100 (doxycycline tablets and capsules).
- If you are allergic to any drugs like this one, any other drugs, foods, or other substances. Tell your doctor about the allergy and what signs you had, like rash; hives; itching; shortness of breath; wheezing; cough; swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat; or any other signs.
- If you are taking any of these drugs: Acitretin, isotretinoin, or a penicillin.
- If you are breast-feeding or plan to breast-feed.
This is not a list of all drugs or health problems that interact with this medicine.
Tell your doctor and pharmacist about all of your drugs (prescription or OTC, natural products, vitamins) and health problems. You must check to make sure that it is safe for you to take Adoxa Pak 1/100 with all of your drugs and health problems. Do not start, stop, or change the dose of any drug without checking with your doctor.
If OVERDOSE is suspected
If you think there has been an overdose, call your poison control center or get medical care right away. Be ready to tell or show what was taken, how much, and when it happened.
How do I store and/or throw out Adoxa Pak 1/100?
- Store at room temperature.
- Protect from light.
- Store in a dry place. Do not store in a bathroom.
- Do not take this medicine if it is outdated.
- Do not take Adoxa Pak 1/100 if it has not been stored as you have been told.
- Keep all drugs in a safe place. Keep all drugs out of the reach of children and pets.
- Check with your pharmacist about how to throw out unused drugs.