Name: Adalimumab Vials
- Adalimumab Vials used to treat
- Adalimumab Vials is used to treat
- Adalimumab Vials side effects
- Adalimumab Vials drug
- Adalimumab Vials weight loss
- Adalimumab Vials effects of adalimumab vials
Uses of Adalimumab Vials
- It is used to treat rheumatoid arthritis.
- It is used to treat psoriatic arthritis.
- It is used to treat Crohn's disease.
- It is used to treat ankylosing spondylitis.
- It is used to treat plaque psoriasis.
- It is used to treat ulcerative colitis.
- It is used to treat juvenile arthritis.
- It is used to treat a skin problem called hidradenitis suppurativa.
- It is used to treat uveitis.
- It may be given to you for other reasons. Talk with the doctor.
What are some side effects that I need to call my doctor about right away?
WARNING/CAUTION: Even though it may be rare, some people may have very bad and sometimes deadly side effects when taking a drug. Tell your doctor or get medical help right away if you have any of the following signs or symptoms that may be related to a very bad side effect:
- Signs of an allergic reaction, like rash; hives; itching; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin with or without fever; wheezing; tightness in the chest or throat; trouble breathing or talking; unusual hoarseness; or swelling of the mouth, face, lips, tongue, or throat.
- Signs of infection like fever, chills, very bad sore throat, ear or sinus pain, cough, more sputum or change in color of sputum, pain with passing urine, mouth sores, or wound that will not heal.
- Signs of lupus like a rash on the cheeks or other body parts, sunburn easy, muscle or joint pain, chest pain or shortness of breath, or swelling in the arms or legs.
- Chest pain or pressure.
- Very bad headache.
- Feeling very tired or weak.
- Very bad dizziness or passing out.
- Any unexplained bruising or bleeding.
- Night sweats.
- A big weight loss.
- Fever that does not go away.
- Swollen gland.
- A skin lump or growth.
- Blood in the urine.
- Pale skin.
- Very bad irritation where the shot was given.
- Red scaly patches or bumps that are pus filled.
- Very bad and sometimes deadly liver problems have happened with this medicine. Call your doctor right away if you have signs of liver problems like dark urine, feeling tired, not hungry, upset stomach or stomach pain, light-colored stools, throwing up, or yellow skin or eyes.
- Heart failure has happened with this medicine (adalimumab vials), as well as heart failure that has gotten worse in people who already have it. Tell your doctor if you have heart disease. Call your doctor right away if you have shortness of breath, a big weight gain, a heartbeat that is not normal, or swelling in the arms or legs that is new or worse.
What are some other side effects of Adalimumab Vials?
All drugs may cause side effects. However, many people have no side effects or only have minor side effects. Call your doctor or get medical help if any of these side effects or any other side effects bother you or do not go away:
- Stuffy nose.
- Runny nose.
- Belly pain.
- Upset stomach.
- Back pain.
- Irritation where the shot is given.
These are not all of the side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, call your doctor. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
You may report side effects to the FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch.
How do I store and/or throw out Adalimumab Vials?
- Store in a refrigerator. Do not freeze.
- Do not use if it has been frozen.
- Store in the original container or in another container that protects this medicine from light.
- Protect from heat.
- Keep all drugs in a safe place. Keep all drugs out of the reach of children and pets.
- Check with your pharmacist about how to throw out unused drugs.