Activated Charcoal Liquid
Name: Activated Charcoal Liquid
- Activated Charcoal Liquid used to treat
- Activated Charcoal Liquid is used to treat
- Activated Charcoal Liquid side effects
- Activated Charcoal Liquid effects of activated charcoal liquid
- Activated Charcoal Liquid drug
Uses of Activated Charcoal Liquid
- It is used to treat some poisonings.
How is this medicine (Activated Charcoal Liquid) best taken?
Use activated charcoal liquid as ordered by your doctor. Read all information given to you. Follow all instructions closely.
- Follow what your doctor has told you to do.
- Shake well before use.
- This medicine is used to treat some poisonings. After taking this medicine, get medical care right away. Be ready to tell why you took activated charcoal liquid (what substance was taken, how much, and when it happened).
What do I do if I miss a dose?
- Call your doctor to find out what to do.
What are some other side effects of Activated Charcoal Liquid?
All drugs may cause side effects. However, many people have no side effects or only have minor side effects. Call your doctor or get medical help if you have any side effects that bother you or do not go away.
These are not all of the side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, call your doctor. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
You may report side effects to the FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch.
How do I store and/or throw out Activated Charcoal Liquid?
- Store at room temperature.
- Store in a dry place. Do not store in a bathroom.
- Keep all drugs in a safe place. Keep all drugs out of the reach of children and pets.
- Check with your pharmacist about how to throw out unused drugs.