Actidose / Sorbitol
Name: Actidose / Sorbitol
- Actidose / Sorbitol used to treat
- Actidose / Sorbitol is used to treat
- Actidose / Sorbitol uses
- Actidose / Sorbitol drug
- Actidose / Sorbitol adverse effects
Uses of Actidose/Sorbitol
- It is used to treat some poisonings.
How is this medicine (Actidose/Sorbitol) best taken?
Use Actidose/Sorbitol as ordered by your doctor. Read all information given to you. Follow all instructions closely.
- Follow what your doctor has told you to do.
- Shake well before use.
- This medicine is used to treat some poisonings. After taking this medicine, get medical care right away. Be ready to tell why you took Actidose/Sorbitol (what substance was taken, how much, and when it happened).
What do I do if I miss a dose?
- Call your doctor to find out what to do.
If OVERDOSE is suspected
If you think there has been an overdose, call your poison control center or get medical care right away. Be ready to tell or show what was taken, how much, and when it happened.
Consumer Information Use and Disclaimer
- If your symptoms or health problems do not get better or if they become worse, call your doctor.
- Do not share your drugs with others and do not take anyone else's drugs.
- Keep a list of all your drugs (prescription, natural products, vitamins, OTC) with you. Give this list to your doctor.
- Talk with the doctor before starting any new drug, including prescription or OTC, natural products, or vitamins.
- Some drugs may have another patient information leaflet. Check with your pharmacist. If you have any questions about this medicine, please talk with your doctor, nurse, pharmacist, or other health care provider.
- If you think there has been an overdose, call your poison control center or get medical care right away. Be ready to tell or show what was taken, how much, and when it happened.
This information should not be used to decide whether or not to take Actidose/Sorbitol or any other medicine. Only the healthcare provider has the knowledge and training to decide which medicines are right for a specific patient. This information does not endorse any medicine as safe, effective, or approved for treating any patient or health condition. This is only a brief summary of general information about this medicine. It does NOT include all information about the possible uses, directions, warnings, precautions, interactions, adverse effects, or risks that may apply to Actidose/Sorbitol. This information is not specific medical advice and does not replace information you receive from the healthcare provider. You must talk with the healthcare provider for complete information about the risks and benefits of using this medicine.
Review Date: October 4, 2017