AcneFree Severe Clearing System
Name: AcneFree Severe Clearing System
- AcneFree Severe Clearing System drug
- AcneFree Severe Clearing System drugs like
- AcneFree Severe Clearing System missed dose
- AcneFree Severe Clearing System side effects
What do I need to tell my doctor BEFORE I take AcneFree Severe Clearing System?
- If you have an allergy to benzoyl peroxide or any other part of AcneFree Severe Clearing System (benzoyl peroxide wash and lotion kit).
- If you are allergic to any drugs like this one, any other drugs, foods, or other substances. Tell your doctor about the allergy and what signs you had, like rash; hives; itching; shortness of breath; wheezing; cough; swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat; or any other signs.
- If you have very sensitive skin.
This is not a list of all drugs or health problems that interact with this medicine.
Tell your doctor and pharmacist about all of your drugs (prescription or OTC, natural products, vitamins) and health problems. You must check to make sure that it is safe for you to take AcneFree Severe Clearing System with all of your drugs and health problems. Do not start, stop, or change the dose of any drug without checking with your doctor.
What are some things I need to know or do while I take AcneFree Severe Clearing System?
- Tell all of your health care providers that you take this medicine. This includes your doctors, nurses, pharmacists, and dentists.
- Certain acne products that contain benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid can rarely cause very bad and sometimes life-threatening allergic reactions or very bad irritation. Before first use, you may need to follow certain steps to make sure you do not have an allergic reaction. Use AcneFree Severe Clearing System as you were told by the doctor or read the package label. Talk with the doctor.
- Do not put on irritated skin.
- Do not put on sunburned skin.
- Do not leave this medicine on the skin longer than you have been told by the doctor.
- Use of other skin products while using AcneFree Severe Clearing System may cause more irritation.
- Talk with your doctor before you use other drugs or products on your skin.
- You may get sunburned more easily. Avoid sun, sunlamps, and tanning beds. Use sunscreen and wear clothing and eyewear that protects you from the sun.
- Use care when putting on. It may bleach hair or colored fabric.
- This medicine may cause harm if swallowed. If this medicine is swallowed, call a doctor or poison control center right away.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant. You will need to talk about the benefits and risks of using AcneFree Severe Clearing System while you are pregnant.
- Tell your doctor if you are breast-feeding. You will need to talk about any risks to your baby.
How is this medicine (AcneFree Severe Clearing System) best taken?
Use this medicine as ordered by your doctor. Read all information given to you. Follow all instructions closely.
- Do not take AcneFree Severe Clearing System by mouth. Use on your skin only. Keep out of your mouth, nose, and eyes (may burn).
- If you get this medicine in any of these areas, rinse well with water.
- Wash your hands before and after use.
- Makeup may be used after the skin has dried.
- If you see AcneFree Severe Clearing System or white marks on your skin after you put it on, you may be using too much.
- It may take several weeks to see the full effects.
- To gain the most benefit, do not miss doses.
- Use as you have been told, even if your signs get better.
- Shake well before use.
- Clean affected part before use. Make sure to dry well.
- Put a thin layer on the affected skin and rub in gently.
- Rinse well.
What do I do if I miss a dose?
- Put on a missed dose as soon as you think about it.
- If it is close to the time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your normal time.
- Do not put on 2 doses or extra doses.
What are some side effects that I need to call my doctor about right away?
WARNING/CAUTION: Even though it may be rare, some people may have very bad and sometimes deadly side effects when taking a drug. Tell your doctor or get medical help right away if you have any of the following signs or symptoms that may be related to a very bad side effect:
- Signs of an allergic reaction, like rash; hives; itching; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin with or without fever; wheezing; tightness in the chest or throat; trouble breathing or talking; unusual hoarseness; or swelling of the mouth, face, lips, tongue, or throat.
- Very bad skin irritation.
How do I store and/or throw out AcneFree Severe Clearing System?
- Store at room temperature. Do not freeze.
- Store in a dry place. Do not store in a bathroom.
- Protect from light.
- Keep all drugs in a safe place. Keep all drugs out of the reach of children and pets.
- Check with your pharmacist about how to throw out unused drugs.