Name: Acetaminophen Tablet
- Acetaminophen Tablet 325 mg
- Acetaminophen Tablet uses
- Acetaminophen Tablet tablet
- Acetaminophen Tablet drug
- Acetaminophen Tablet mg
- Acetaminophen Tablet dosage
Otc - active ingredient
(in each tablet)
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer
for the temporary relief of minor aches and pains due to:
● Headache ● Muscular aches ● Backache ● Minor pain of arthritis ● The common cold ● Toothache ● Premenstrual and menstrual cramps ● Temporarily reduces fever.
This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if
● adult takes more than 12 tablets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount ● child takes more than 5 doses in 24 hours ● taken with other drugs containing acetaminophen ● adult has 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product ● Do not use with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
● if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product ● Ask a doctor before use if the user has liver disease. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if the user is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
Pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days in adults and children
● Pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days in children under 12 years ● Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days ● New symptoms occur ● Redness or swelling is present ● These could be signs of a serious condition. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Do not take more than directed
Adults and Children 12 years and over:
-Take 2 tablets every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms last
-Do not take more than 12 tablets in 24 hours
Children 6 -11 years:
-Take 1 tablet every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms last
-Do not take more than 5 tablets in 24 hours
Children under 6 years:
acetaminophen and may cause liver damage.
● Store at room temperature 15(59 ● Use by expiration date on package. ●
Questions? To report a Serious Adverse Event contact 1-877-835-5472.
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Products Co., owners of the registered trademark Tylenol
Package label.principal display panel section
SCORE: No score
SIZE: 5 mm
|Labeler - REMEDYREPACK INC. (829572556)|