Acetaminophen / Diphenhydramine / Phenylephrine Tablets
Name: Acetaminophen / Diphenhydramine / Phenylephrine Tablets
- Acetaminophen / Diphenhydramine / Phenylephrine Tablets tablet
- Acetaminophen / Diphenhydramine / Phenylephrine Tablets used to treat
- Acetaminophen / Diphenhydramine / Phenylephrine Tablets is used to treat
- Acetaminophen / Diphenhydramine / Phenylephrine Tablets missed dose
- Acetaminophen / Diphenhydramine / Phenylephrine Tablets side effects
- Acetaminophen / Diphenhydramine / Phenylephrine Tablets drug
- Acetaminophen / Diphenhydramine / Phenylephrine Tablets effects of
Uses of Acetaminophen/Diphenhydramine/Phenylephrine Tablets
- It is used to treat nose stuffiness.
- It is used to ease allergy signs.
- It is used to ease pain and fever.
How is this medicine (Acetaminophen/Diphenhydramine/Phenylephrine Tablets) best taken?
Use this medicine (acetaminophen/diphenhydramine/phenylephrine tablets) as ordered by your doctor. Read all information given to you. Follow all instructions closely.
- Take with or without food. Take with food if it causes an upset stomach.
What do I do if I miss a dose?
- If you take this medicine on a regular basis, take a missed dose as soon as you think about it.
- If it is close to the time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your normal time.
- Do not take 2 doses at the same time or extra doses.
- Many times this medicine (acetaminophen/diphenhydramine/phenylephrine tablets) is taken on an as needed basis. Do not take more often than told by the doctor.
What are some side effects that I need to call my doctor about right away?
WARNING/CAUTION: Even though it may be rare, some people may have very bad and sometimes deadly side effects when taking a drug. Tell your doctor or get medical help right away if you have any of the following signs or symptoms that may be related to a very bad side effect:
- Signs of an allergic reaction, like rash; hives; itching; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin with or without fever; wheezing; tightness in the chest or throat; trouble breathing or talking; unusual hoarseness; or swelling of the mouth, face, lips, tongue, or throat.
- Signs of liver problems like dark urine, feeling tired, not hungry, upset stomach or stomach pain, light-colored stools, throwing up, or yellow skin or eyes.
- Not able to pass urine or change in how much urine is passed.
- A very bad skin reaction (Stevens-Johnson syndrome/toxic epidermal necrolysis) may happen. It can cause very bad health problems that may not go away, and sometimes death. Get medical help right away if you have signs like red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin (with or without fever); red or irritated eyes; or sores in your mouth, throat, nose, or eyes.
What are some other side effects of Acetaminophen/Diphenhydramine/Phenylephrine Tablets?
All drugs may cause side effects. However, many people have no side effects or only have minor side effects. Call your doctor or get medical help if any of these side effects or any other side effects bother you or do not go away:
- Feeling nervous and excitable.
- Not able to sleep.
- Feeling sleepy.
These are not all of the side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, call your doctor. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
You may report side effects to the FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch.
How do I store and/or throw out Acetaminophen/Diphenhydramine/Phenylephrine Tablets?
- Store at room temperature.
- Store in a dry place. Do not store in a bathroom.
- Keep all drugs in a safe place. Keep all drugs out of the reach of children and pets.
- Check with your pharmacist about how to throw out unused drugs.