Acetaminophen / Diphenhydramine / Phenylephrine Liquid
Name: Acetaminophen / Diphenhydramine / Phenylephrine Liquid
- Acetaminophen / Diphenhydramine / Phenylephrine Liquid used to treat
- Acetaminophen / Diphenhydramine / Phenylephrine Liquid is used to treat
- Acetaminophen / Diphenhydramine / Phenylephrine Liquid drug
- Acetaminophen / Diphenhydramine / Phenylephrine Liquid drugs like
- Acetaminophen / Diphenhydramine / Phenylephrine Liquid missed dose
- Acetaminophen / Diphenhydramine / Phenylephrine Liquid side effects
- Acetaminophen / Diphenhydramine / Phenylephrine Liquid effects of
Uses of Acetaminophen/Diphenhydramine/Phenylephrine Liquid
- It is used to treat nose stuffiness.
- It is used to ease allergy signs.
- It is used to ease pain and fever.
What do I need to tell my doctor BEFORE I take Acetaminophen/Diphenhydramine/Phenylephrine Liquid?
- If you have an allergy to acetaminophen, diphenhydramine, phenylephrine, or any other part of acetaminophen/diphenhydramine/phenylephrine liquid.
- If you are allergic to any drugs like this one, any other drugs, foods, or other substances. Tell your doctor about the allergy and what signs you had, like rash; hives; itching; shortness of breath; wheezing; cough; swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat; or any other signs.
- If you have taken certain drugs used for low mood (depression) like isocarboxazid, phenelzine, or tranylcypromine or drugs used for Parkinson's disease like selegiline or rasagiline in the last 14 days. Taking this medicine within 14 days of those drugs can cause very bad high blood pressure.
This is not a list of all drugs or health problems that interact with acetaminophen/diphenhydramine/phenylephrine liquid.
Tell your doctor and pharmacist about all of your drugs (prescription or OTC, natural products, vitamins) and health problems. You must check to make sure that it is safe for you to take this medicine with all of your drugs and health problems. Do not start, stop, or change the dose of any drug without checking with your doctor.
How is this medicine (Acetaminophen/Diphenhydramine/Phenylephrine Liquid) best taken?
Use acetaminophen/diphenhydramine/phenylephrine liquid as ordered by your doctor. Read all information given to you. Follow all instructions closely.
- Take with or without food. Take with food if it causes an upset stomach.
- Measure liquid doses carefully. Use the measuring device that comes with this medicine. If there is none, ask the pharmacist for a device to measure acetaminophen/diphenhydramine/phenylephrine liquid.
What do I do if I miss a dose?
- If you take this medicine on a regular basis, take a missed dose as soon as you think about it.
- If it is close to the time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your normal time.
- Do not take 2 doses at the same time or extra doses.
- Many times acetaminophen/diphenhydramine/phenylephrine liquid is taken on an as needed basis. Do not take more often than told by the doctor.
What are some other side effects of Acetaminophen/Diphenhydramine/Phenylephrine Liquid?
All drugs may cause side effects. However, many people have no side effects or only have minor side effects. Call your doctor or get medical help if any of these side effects or any other side effects bother you or do not go away:
- Feeling nervous and excitable.
- Not able to sleep.
- Feeling sleepy.
These are not all of the side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, call your doctor. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
You may report side effects to the FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch.