Acclean 60 Second Fluoride Treatment
Name: Acclean 60 Second Fluoride Treatment
- Acclean 60 Second Fluoride Treatment drug
- Acclean 60 Second Fluoride Treatment side effects
- Acclean 60 Second Fluoride Treatment 137 mg
- Acclean 60 Second Fluoride Treatment adverse effects
Store at room temperature
Information in French and Barcode
|ACCLEAN 60 SECOND FLUORIDE TREATMENT |
|Labeler - Henry Schein Inc. (012430880)|
For the Consumer
Applies to fluoride topical: dental cream, dental gel, dental paste, mouth/throat concentrate, mouth/throat liquid, mouth/throat paste, mouth/throat solution
What are some side effects that I need to call my doctor about right away?
WARNING/CAUTION: Even though it may be rare, some people may have very bad and sometimes deadly side effects when taking a drug. Tell your doctor or get medical help right away if you have any of the following signs or symptoms that may be related to a very bad side effect:
- Signs of an allergic reaction, like rash; hives; itching; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin with or without fever; wheezing; tightness in the chest or throat; trouble breathing or talking; unusual hoarseness; or swelling of the mouth, face, lips, tongue, or throat.
- Very upset stomach or throwing up.
Fluoride topical Breastfeeding Warnings
There are no data on the excretion of fluoride into human milk. Because many drugs are excreted in milk, caution is recommended if products containing fluoride are administered to a nursing woman.
Reduced milk production was reported in farm-raised animals when they were fed a diet containing a high concentration of fluoride (98 to 137 mg/kg of body weight). No adverse effects on parturition, lactation, or offspring were seen in animals administered fluoride up to 5 mg/kg of body weight.