Abpc (agaricus blazei practical compound)
Name: Abpc (agaricus blazei practical compound)
- Abpc agaricus blazei practical compound dosage
- Abpc agaricus blazei practical compound tablet
- Abpc agaricus blazei practical compound drug
Since we have released ABPC in Japan 7 years ago, no adverse reaction have been reported. The acute toxicity test with mice 1),2),3) proved safety of ABPC .
- Test report dated December 4, 1997 conducted by The Japan Food Analysis Center
- Test report dated June 14, 2002 conducted by Japan Applied Microbiology Research Institute Ltd.
- Test report dated June 26, 2002 conducted by The Japan Food Analysis Center
Women who are pregnant or in a period of lactation and infant should better avoid to take. Although no sign of adverse reaction observed in taking a large amount, it is better not to exceed 5 times of daily dosage.
The box contains 90 sticks (Total amount 90 gr). Each stick contains 1.0 gr granule of ABPC .
However, We can also supply in the shape of tablet.*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food And Drug Administration. This products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure OR prevent any disease.
PRODUCT PHOTO(S):NOTE: These photos can be used only for identification by shape, color, and imprint. They do not depict actual or relative size.
The product samples shown here have been supplied by the manufacturer. While every effort has been made to assure accurate reproduction, please remember that any visual identification should be considered preliminary. In cases of poisoning or suspected overdosage, the drug's identity should be verified by chemical analysis.