Abilify (Aripiprazole Oral Solution)
Name: Abilify (Aripiprazole Oral Solution)
- Abilify Aripiprazole Oral Solution drug
- Abilify Aripiprazole Oral Solution drugs like
- Abilify Aripiprazole Oral Solution missed dose
What do I need to tell my doctor BEFORE I take Abilify?
- If you have an allergy to aripiprazole or any other part of Abilify.
- If you are allergic to any drugs like this one, any other drugs, foods, or other substances. Tell your doctor about the allergy and what signs you had, like rash; hives; itching; shortness of breath; wheezing; cough; swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat; or any other signs.
- If you are breast-feeding or plan to breast-feed.
This medicine may interact with other drugs or health problems.
Tell your doctor and pharmacist about all of your drugs (prescription or OTC, natural products, vitamins) and health problems. You must check to make sure that it is safe for you to take this medicine with all of your drugs and health problems. Do not start, stop, or change the dose of any drug without checking with your doctor.
How is this medicine (Abilify) best taken?
Use this medicine as ordered by your doctor. Read all information given to you. Follow all instructions closely.
- Take with or without food.
- Measure liquid doses carefully. Use the measuring device that comes with Abilify. If there is none, ask the pharmacist for a device to measure this medicine.
- Drink lots of noncaffeine liquids every day unless told to drink less liquid by your doctor.
- To gain the most benefit, do not miss doses.
- Keep taking Abilify (aripiprazole oral solution) as you have been told by your doctor or other health care provider, even if you feel well.
What do I do if I miss a dose?
- Take a missed dose as soon as you think about it.
- If it is close to the time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your normal time.
- Do not take 2 doses at the same time or extra doses.
If OVERDOSE is suspected
If you think there has been an overdose, call your poison control center or get medical care right away. Be ready to tell or show what was taken, how much, and when it happened.
How do I store and/or throw out Abilify?
- Store at room temperature.
- Protect from light.
- Store in a dry place. Do not store in a bathroom.
- After opening, throw away any part not used after 6 months.
- Keep all drugs in a safe place. Keep all drugs out of the reach of children and pets.
- Check with your pharmacist about how to throw out unused drugs.